Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have joined the "in" crowd!

I have been selected to participate in an iPad group here at UWA to see how these (and other)tablets might be used in our classrooms and in the classrooms of the K-12 teachers we instruct. This was such great timing as last week I was in Orlando at FETC and learned so much about how teachers and techies attending that conference were using the device with their students and faculties.

I am so excited to have an iPad to play with, experiment with, and use with my students. It is really the most awesome, truly innovative technology that I have to show them. So now I am downloading apps that I already had on my iPhone to the iPad.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be loading the many free, educational apps I learned about at FETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment